Thursday, September 8, 2011

San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge & Alcatraz Island, May 2011 (19)

The most famous landmarks in San Francisco!

The tourist in me told me that I had to do the tourist thing of walking across the bridge. And I followed that instinct. Problems:
1. I busted my knee doing a run in SF that morning. This proved to be a bad idea - the hills in the SF area are not knee friendly and I had to spend most of the day limping around.
2. The intention was to walk across and then take a bus back. There was no bus back.
3. It started raining when I reached the other side.
4. It started getting dark when I reached the other side.
5. There were no cabs neither.
6. Good thing that there were no cabs -- there was a serious accident on the bridge so all traffic stopped for over two hours. I would have had to fork out like $200 to sit on the bridge in traffic -- sometimes, blessings come in weird packages.

Kodak TriX400 in HC-110 (1+31) 6.5min, Leica M6 + Zeiss 50mm Planar T*


Kodak TriX400 in HC-110 (1+31) 6.5min, Leica M6 + Zeiss 50mm Planar T*
 Alcatraz Island

Kodak TriX400 in HC-110 (1+31) 6.5min, Leica M6 + Zeiss 50mm Planar T*


No comments:

Post a Comment